WEB HOSTING HUB | DMCA?Notice
Before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material located on a site hosted at WEB HOSTING HUB infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
You are required to consider the possible fair use implications, as a result of Lenz v. Universal. We reserve the right to challenge abuses of the DMCA process, and your use of this form does not waive that right.
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded the material by email. Here’s a summary of our DMCA complaint process.
- We review the notice submitted by the copyright holder.
- We notify the site owner and reply to the copyright holder to let him or her know we’ve taken action.
- If the notice is complete and valid, then we remove the content. However, in many cases the site owner removes the content on his or her own, with no further action from us.
DMCA Notice Form
If you have any files or attachments to add to this submission, please email email@example.com with those attachments and reference the name of the site or IP in question in addition to the completion of this form.
If you’d prefer not to use our automated form, you can send your complaint to our designated agent by mail or email. We prefer email.
Web Hosting Hub
3629 Sentara Way #303
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Do not send DMCA complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org, use email@example.com. If you use the wrong email address we will not respond to your DMCA complaint.
You must include the following in your mail or email correspondence and if you fail to do this we will not respond to your complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit HUB to find and positively identify that material. For example we require a link to the specific site page (not just the site domain name) that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the site page – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.